Making Workplace Tension Productive!™
Empowered Inclusion Approach
Empowered Inclusion provides clients with the training and skills to “make workplace tension productive’”. Our unique combination of Diversity, Empowerment, and Work-Life Integration provides a whole-person approach to personal and group outcomes.
- Founder and President, Darrell Butler, with 25+ years of experience in DEI
- A network of consultants and trainers to assist any size organization
- Clients include private, government, and educational institutions
- Training and planning at all leadership and employee levels
- Development & sustainability of diversity councils & employee resource groups
- Proven implementation using our Leading by Leveraging Diversity™ (LLD) strategic framework
- Leadership DE&I
- Diversity Council/ ERG Orientation
- Diversity Council/ ERG Planning
- Speak. Listen. Act.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Respecting Differences for Cultural Competence
- Conscious Conversations
- Race Rap: Racism & Anti-Racism
- Empowerment: Personal Performance Breakthrough
- Work-Life Integration
- Core Identities Intro to Respecting Differences
- Harnessing Change Through Empowered Inclusion
- Work-Life-Service Impact
- Building the Dash: A Personal Journey
New Year, New Name!
After 21 years, Butler Consulting Group – BC Innovations, is now
Come back soon for more updates!