Diversity and Cultural Competence have become critical components for the effective and profitable operation of organizations. This speaker series provides an overview of individual skills needed for building productive relations with coworkers, clients, patients, and community members. The overall objective of the interactive presentation is to create a culturally competent organization consisting of culturally competent employees operating within a culturally inclusive environment.
Benefits of such an environment include
- Quality customer service
- Exceptional workplace and business performance
- The overall well-being of employees
- Community outreach and participation
The overall objectives of the speaker series are to:
- Expand the understanding of managing diversity and related relationship dynamics.
- Explore options for responding more effectively to diversity tension.
- Devise solutions for enhancing cultural competencies through cultural humility in the workplace.